Sat, Apr 27|
Desert Lotus Paddle Boards
Enjoy an Evening of Paddleboarding on the Water with Color
Time & Location
Apr 27, 2024, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM MST
Desert Lotus Paddle Boards, wm3Q+2C, Morristown, AZ 85342, USA
About the event
Rated Top 10 in Phoenix Magazine!
ATTENTION: NOT A YOGA CLASS
Located at North Entry Gate - Lake Pleasant Regional Park - Fireman's Cove - GPS "Desert Lotus Paddle Boards"Lake Pleasant
$75/per person: includes all paddleboard equipment and demo
SPACE IS LIMITED | RESERVATIONS REQUIRED
Looking for the ultimate weekend adventure? Join us for a magical evening of paddleboarding under the stars at the breathtaking Lake Pleasant Regional Park. We will all group up for fittings, and instructions, followed by an evening of paddleboarding where we will watch the sunset over the horizon. Glide through the night on paddleboards equipped with vibrant LED lights, transforming the water into a mesmerizing display of colors. Perfect for date night or get together with friends! Space is limited, and reservations are required. Must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Time: 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm (We do ask you to arrive 30 minutes early for paperwork, paddle fitting, and instructions.)
- Please Note: WE ARE NOT Pleasant Harbor Marina or Scorpion Bay Marina.
- Enter the lake Through the North Entrance Gate. Please GPS "Desert Lotus Paddle Boards" to find us.
- Please arrive on time at check-in (or you could end up being stuck in long lines at the gate).
- There is a $7 parking fee at the Maricopa County Gates. (Fee gets you in park all day and is best to carpool).
- When you arrive at the gate, if unsure, ask the attendant if you are at the North Entrance Gate, if not they will give you directions.
- The Meeting spot will be located at Fireman's Cove (follow our signs, it will lead you right up to the water with our trailer).
- Be sure to bring water and any items necessary for your trip. Bonus if you have water shoes, but flip flops are okay. We will be walking in the water to boards.
- We DO have a place where you can lock up your personal items.
- We DO have portable and running water restrooms.
- Extra options but not required would be a headlamp or flashlight.
ATTENTION: Now taking private reservations for families with children ages 13 and older. If you would like to schedule a private Glow Tours with your friends and family give us a call at 623-826-6927 to make a reservation. Do not schedule online to reserve.
Paddle Board Special Engagement Terms & Conditions: All Sales are Final. No Refunds will be Accepted. The customer can keep the credit of purchase, which means a reschedule of the special engagement subject to the following: If dates are available, and the customer is giving Desert Lotus Paddle Boards 24 Hours to reschedule. The customer understands that if the policy is not fulfilled, then customer forfeits the full amount.
- Ticket type
Paddleboard Yoga at Sunset
Lake Pleasant - North Entry - Fireman's CovePrice$75.00