Time & Location
Jul 23, 2023, 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM
Morristown, wm3Q+2C, Morristown, AZ 85342, USA
About the event
INTRO TO PADDLEBOARD - A GROUP WORKSHOP
Date: Sunday, July 23rd
Time: 8am - 9:30am (Arrival time 7:30am).
Price: $65.00 per person: Includes all equipment - Paddleboard | Paddle | PFD
Location: Lake Pleasant Regional Park (Castle Hot Springs Rd & Castle Creek Dr.)
Set Your GPS to " Desert Lotus Paddle Boards" to find us at Lake Pleasant
Never been on a paddleboard before but are ready to learn? Join us for a 90-minute
SUP Lesson to fit everyone's level, from beginners to paddlers wanting a refresher; we will give you the
tools to learn from sit to stand, proper paddle stroke, equipment knowledge, turning, water safety, and more.
The lesson includes a board, paddle, personal flotation device, and water safety with a qualified instructor.
Reservations are required. Ages 18 and up.
Located at North Entry Gate - Lake Pleasant Regional Park - Fireman's Cove - GPS "Desert Lotus Paddle Boards"
- Please Note: WE ARE NOT Pleasant Harbor Marina or Scorpion Bay Marina.
- Enter the lake Through the North Entrance Gate. Please GPS "Desert Lotus Paddle Boards" to find us.
- Please arrive on time at check-in (or you could end up being stuck in long lines at the gate).
- There is a $7 parking fee at the Maricopa County Gates. (Fee gets you in park all day and is best to carpool).
- When you arrive at the gate, if unsure, ask the attendant if you are at the North Entrance Gate, if not they will give you directions.
- The Meeting spot will be located at Fireman's Cove (follow our signs, it will lead you right up to the water with our trailer).
- Be sure to bring water and any items necessary for your trip. Bonus if you have water shoes, but flip flops are okay. We will be walking in the water to boards.
- We DO have a place where you can lock up your personal items.
- We DO have portable and running water restrooms.
Paddle Board Special Engagement Terms & Conditions: All Sales are Final. No Refunds will be Accepted. The customer can keep the credit of purchase, which means a reschedule of the special engagement subject to the following: If dates are available, and the customer giving Desert Lotus Paddle Boards 24 Hours to reschedule. The customer understands that if the policy is not fulfilled, then customer forfeits the full amount.
Learn to Paddleboard$65.00